semue . haaiiih ...
kehidupan sorang student mang tak kan pena lari dari ASSIGNMENT kan ??
uurrmmm .. mcam sue skang nii lah .
ngah bZ nak ciap kan assignment yang bertajuk
"" UPPER RESPIRATORY TRACT INFECTION""
okayy ... dah dan2 sue buat assignment nih ..
meh cini . sue kongsi serba sedikit pekara yg berkaitan ngan tajuk assignment sue nih !!
- Upper respiratory tract infections (URI or URTI) are the illnesses caused by an acute infection which involves the upper respiratory tract: nose, sinuses,pharynx or larynx. This commonly includes: tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis media, and the common cold
- Acute upper respiratory tract infections include rhinitis, pharyngitis/tonsillitis and laryngitis often referred to as a common cold,
- complications: sinusitis, ear infection and sometimes bronchitis(though bronchi are generally classified as part of the lower respiratory tract.)
- Symptoms of URI's commonly include cough, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, headache,grade low fever, facial pressure and sneezing. Onset of symptoms usually begins 1–3 days after exposure. The illness usually lasts 7–10 days.
- Group A beta hemolytic streptococcal pharyngitis/tonsillitis(strep throat) typically presents with a sudden onset of sore throat, pain with swallowing and fever. Strep throat does not usually cause runny nose, voice changes or cough.
- Pain and pressure of the ear caused by a middle ear infection (Otitis media) and the reddening of the eye caused by viral Conjunctivitis are often associated with upper respiratory infections.
PTS (pesan taip sue) : selamat belajar semue kawan2 ^_^ ! huhu .. tamo malas2 . nanti x pandai !